Skip to content

Attack on Titan 3 (AoT3)

Will you be joining the expeditions beyond the walls to fight against the titans?!

AoT Interest 1 member has voted

  1. 1. Will you be getting AoT3?

    • Yes! (I will kill ALL titans!)
      100%
    • Maybe.. (ODM gear makes me motion sick...)
      0%
      0
    • Nope. (I'm gonna stay comfy behind the walls)
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Lead Administrator

I am sooo excited for this one! I played the first and second Attack on Titan games and love the gameplay, so you just know I'ma be there for AoT3 releases 10th December 2026! so it's not even far off!

The games story mode will cover the FULL Attack on Titan story from start to finish, and they look to be taking the same approach as they did for the second game by letting you create your own character. Also, I imagine they'll be other gameplay modes like they had in AoT2 where you could get some broken abilities! - My hope is that they lessen some of the tedious bits such as increasing friendship with the show characters, if they make that a less of a chore then I'll be happy with that!

Think it'll defo be a day 1 buy for me!

(I'm on Team Scouts! - FOR HUMANITY!)

  • Astrovador pinned and unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 54
  • Total Posts 177

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.